The Agile approach to delivery, when implemented correctly, can lead to higher stakeholder engagement, improved quality, reduction in cost, and an increase in efficiency. This is a journey of continuous improvement and even long established teams need to continue striving for better. To support and refresh this journey, we offer an ‘Agile Health Check’. This Health Check empowers teams and leaders with rich information on how to improve the maturity of their Agile delivery methods and where they can make the most valuable step changes.
- Thorough review and discussion of existing Agile ways of working
- Identification, review, and interrogation of Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Report of findings, including recommendations for improvement
- Team(s) using an Agile approach must be available for a 90-minute workshop.
- Short interviews with Leaders and customers.
- Opportunities to ‘walk the wall’ with the current team.
- Designed to help companies that are on the journey to Agile development that want to accelerate their improvements.
- Enterprise Agile Coach + Delivery Lead/Manager
- Development Team
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- SMEs (optional)