Making valuable insights accessible
Visualise your data
Dashboards are simply the visual representation of your data. They provide real-time access to key business information in practical and easy to understand formats, such as graphs and tables, that allow you to make timely, informed decisions that will benefit your business. Whether you’re an executive looking over multiple departments, manager, auditor, planner, marketer or CEO, dashboards can add tremendous value and efficiency to your everyday life.
The real value in a dashboard is the ability to intuitively transform complex data structures into business value by capturing information stored across a range of disparate systems into a single centralised source of truth.
The value of dashboards within your business can’t be understated. Our clients use dashboards in a variety of industries with an even wider range of user groups and stakeholders.
Here are just a few examples of how dashboards can add value to your business:
- Increased visibility over information that enables you to respond to the ever changing market conditions
- Time and money saving efficiencies as data is centralized to one source
- Improved forecasting due to more valuable insights over your customers and internal processes
- KPI measurements to assess different areas of performance while creating actionable insights for managers
- Real-time customer analytics that can encourage your sales and marketing teams to hone their efforts on the right customers at the right time
- Better decision making, whether it is across your entire organization or a functional area of the business
At Aginic, we use design thinking to capture exactly what the user of the dashboards want and need. Typically, this process starts with a workshop led by one of our expert designers who lead you through a fun, thorough session to deeply understand what is needed on the dashboards, why, and how this will impact the users and the business. Using an Agile way of working, we create mockups of the dashboards based on the workshops and share with you for a quick feedback loop, incrementally updating the mockups until your business needs are met based on highest business value.
We partner with Thoughtspot, Qlik, Power BI, and Looker to create simple yet elegant dashboards to life. None of these tools are part of your existing tech stack? No worries, we’re technology agnostic and are expertly skilled in a wide range of additional technologies to ensure we can deliver to your needs.